The German technology industry is extremely significant in the age of digitization. The industry not only accounts for more than €230 billion in annual sales and one million jobs, or nearly 7% of the German economy, but it also plays a significant role in driving innovation and business enablement in the context of digitalization, which has a wide-ranging effect on other industries.
The terms "Machine Learning" and "Artificial Intelligence" are actually that different. AI is a field of study that simulates intelligent behavior in machines to increase their productivity. The AI concepts will be truly applied using the concept of machine learning. A part of AI is machine learning.
The idea of machine learning (ML) enables machines to extract knowledge from data. Finding patterns in the data is how it is done. As a result, how well the solution performs will rely on the data provided to the models.
In addition to providing fantastic development prospects, machine learning is profoundly changing established sectors. One of humanity's greatest partners, machine learning helps developers solve issues creatively, helps businesses make better decisions, and provides insights continuously at human speeds and accuracy.
Scope of Machine Learning in Germany:
- At a CAGR of 38.8% over the forecast period, the global machine learning (ML) market is anticipated to increase from $21.17 billion in 2022 to $209.91 billion in 2029.
- The market for machine learning in Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32.35% from 2019 to 2027, according to predictions.
- The development and expansion of the machine learning market in Germany are being fueled by the expanding usage of big data in the country's healthcare sector and the rapid uptake of autonomous vehicles.
- The average gross pay for machine learning engineers in Germany is 93.388 euros or 45 euros per hour. Additionally, they receive a bonus that is typically 4.28 Euros.
- The typical salary for an entry-level machine learning engineer (with 1-3 years of experience) is 65.364 euros.
- The average pay for a senior-level machine learning engineer (8+ years of experience) is 116.002 euros.
Machine Learning Career Domains:
1. Machine Learning Research Scientist: Data scientists and machine learning researchers work with data to create machine learning models. They use a combination of data and machine learning techniques to clean, interpret, and develop models.
2. AI Engineer: Artificial intelligence engineers are those that employ AI and machine learning methods to create software and systems that can aid businesses in increasing productivity, reducing expenses, boosting profitability, and making better business decisions.
3. Data Mining Analyst: They analyze, discover, and evaluate data attributes using statistical tools to produce suggestions and original solutions that enhance operations and advance the corporate goals of their organization. Data mining analysts are typically regarded as business intelligence experts.
4. Machine Learning Engineers: They are responsible for maintaining and enhancing current artificial intelligence systems in addition to studying, developing, and designing the artificial intelligence that powers machine learning.
5. Data Scientist: Data analysis for practical insights is the responsibility of a data scientist. Finding the data-analytics issues that present the company with the most opportunity is one example of a specific task. Identifying the proper variables and data sets.
6. Business Intelligence (BI) Developer: Generating, managing, and maintaining business interfaces are the responsibilities of a business intelligence developer. These consist of data querying tools allowing users to obtain the information they need, as well as dashboards, data visualizations, routine and impromptu reports, and dashboards.
Highly recommended Machine Learning development companies Germany :
- Intetics Inc.
- AI Superior
- Kineo GmbH
- Avantgarde Labs
- dida Machine Learning
Career Domains and Salaries 2022:
Some of the popular Job profiles in Machine Learning are listed below along with the salaries:
Hopefully, reading this blog will equip you with the knowledge needed to enroll in a master's program in Machine Learning in Germany. Planning to study in Germany? Speak with Uni-Access’s expert advisors. We can assist you in selecting the ideal program and university in Germany as well as in submitting your application so that you may be considered for candidacy.
Connect with us immediately and right away!
Also read: MS in Machine Learning in Germany