Germany has completely embraced digitization, increasing the demand for IT and Computer Science experts of all specializations. Germany has advanced technologically over the years, becoming one of the most important nations in terms of innovation and technology in Europe and beyond.
The German economy, which also happens to be one of the strongest in Europe and the globe, benefits greatly from the development and research investments made by German businesses. In fact, Germany was rated the world's most technologically advanced country in the ninth edition of the Bloomberg Innovation Index published in 2020.
Scope of Computer Science in Germany:
- Germany's IT market has the potential to grow by USD 16.21 billion between 2021 and 2025, and it will do so at an accelerating CAGR of 2.60%.
- One of the key drivers fueling the expansion of the German IT market is the rising adoption of IT solutions by German small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs).
- In Germany, SMEs make up more than 99% of all businesses.
- German SMEs also employ IT to stay current on emerging technology and maintain efficient business operations.
- During the anticipated time-frame, the above mentioned factors will accelerate Germany's IT market growth.
- Germany's IT market will rise as a result of the government's increased focus on promoting AI usage and the deployment of AI by SMEs.
- In order to address social concerns and enhance consumer experience, the country is also updating its Center of Excellence for AI at the regional level.
Job prospects for Computer Science in Germany:
- Technology is only going to get more sophisticated, also due to the high competition for innovation in places like Germany. As time goes on, IT employees will see their benefits increase to match their relevance in the economy and their complex level of training.
- Right now, in most of Europe and the U.S., there is a shortage of IT specialists and this will likely continue, pushing salaries to intriguing heights.
- A decent median salary of about 11,500 Euros per month is offered to postgraduates in the MS-CS field. This is equal to 9,38,000 Indian Rupees.
Computer Science Career Domains:
- DevOps engineer- The job of a DevOps engineer is to balance needs throughout the whole software development life cycle, from coding and deployment to maintenance and updates.The typical DevOps engineer salary is $75,024.
- Software engineer-A software engineer is a person who designs, develops, maintains, tests, and evaluates computer software using the concepts of software engineering.Software engineers working for German firms can expect to earn an annual salary of $74,562, which is $68,373 on average.
- QA engineer- A QA Engineer is a specialist who, in advance of a program's release, finds and resolves issues in the code, working with developers on solutions as necessary.QA engineer salaries range from $58,732 on average in the German market.
- Mobile app developer- A mobile app developer creates, tests, and develops mobile applications using programming languages and development expertise.
Highly recommended Computer Science companies Germany :
- Accenture Plc
- Capgemini Services SAS
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Hitachi Vantara Corp.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- SAP SE
- T-Systems International GmbH
Career Domains and Salaries 2022:
Some of the popular Job profiles in Computer Science are listed below along with the salaries:
Hopefully, reading this blog will equip you with the knowledge needed to enrol in a master's program in Computer Science in Germany. Planning to study in Germany? Speak with Uni-Access’s expert advisors. We can assist you in selecting the ideal program and university in Germany as well as in submitting your application so that you may be considered for candidacy.
Connect with us immediately and right away!
Also Read: MS in Computer Science in Germany