At Uni-Access, we are proudly committed to creating a work culture that encourages innovation, development and celebrates diversity. We are international company with headquarter in Nuremberg, Germany. We believe that we can bridge the gap between universities and students in several important aspects impacting both. Established few year ago and have been growing our presence in several countries already with our products to universities and students.
For our team in Pune, India we are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive
Send your Job Application (CV, Experience certificates) with your expected salary and possible starting to: [email protected] and [email protected]
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital relationship with potential students
- Perform daily account management on Google Ads & Facebook Ads for a variety of paid and unpaid campaigns.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Demographics, Creatives, and other facets of paid search in accordance with goals for Google channels
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts-Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Quora, Pinterest, YouTube, Xing, Google
- The candidate will be actively involved in SEO, SEM related activities (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and setup innovative methods of outreach channels
- The candidate should have basic knowledge of WordPress and website maintenance.
- Collaborate with the product team, sales team, designers to improve customer experience
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.)
- Acquire insight on contemporary online trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain and manage partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company digital presence (along with courses) on social media and other portals
- 2 - 4 years of proven experience as a Digital Marketer
- Should be able to catalyze sales of student’s products which are free & with fees through Digital Marketing
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. Atlas, DART etc.)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends, etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Graduate in any field BE/ BSc/ BA/ BCom with relevant digital marketing experience
- Team management experience is plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We inspire you to fulfil your dreams, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new limits. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
- Flexible working conditions
- Attractive ways of combining work and family life
- Training opportunities
- Diverse development opportunities - national and international
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience.
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly motivated and successful team with an international company culture.
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and being part of a successful company that is growing strongly.
Language requirements: English fluent, Hindi or local languages fluent.
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please send your applications to following email addresses with your expected salary and possible starting date.
Send your Job Application CV to: [email protected] and [email protected]
Check other jobs: https://uni-access.com/career