HOME OFFICE JOB - Abroad Education Counsellor
Send your Job Application CV on: [email protected], [email protected]
At Uni-Access, we are proudly committed to creating a work culture that encourages innovation, development and celebrates diversity. We are international company with headquarter in Nuremberg, Germany. We believe that we can bridge the gap between universities and students in several important aspects impacting both. Established few years ago and have been growing our presence in several countries already with our products to universities and students.
- Provide effective counselling, application service to students/parents, interested in studying in Germany or other EU countries.
- Promptly follow-up on leads, course applications, enrolments via WhatsApp, phone, email, online channels and social media platforms.
- Assist with University Shortlisting, Student applications, University Enrolments and Pre-departure matters.
- Assist students for English proficiency tests and language requirements for universities.
- Filling online/paper applications and submitting the application to overseas universities.
- Advising and handling students on application procedures, visa applications, applying for accommodation and preparing students for their studies in the overseas countries
- Active participation and contribution during education fairs, universities visits, and in-house seminars organised by the company.
- Stay updated with all changes in policies, procedures, and requirements for destination countries.
- Liaising with students, other offices, and client institutions
- Ensuring the compliance of the process and systems in the office
- Capable of preparing reports as required by Management.
- With more experience you would be managing team of consultants
- Minimum Bachelors education in any stream, Masters a plus
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in overseas education consulting is must, Leading /Management experience a plus.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills, data management, analytics, ability to provide prompt customer service.
- Sales acumen and target orientation, Outgoing and positive with a passion to learn and grow
- Documentation and customer engagement
- Computer skills is very important (mainly on Word, Excel, internet browsing)
- HOME OFFICE JOB
- She/he should have own laptop or computer system with internet
- Language requirements: Fluent in English (Speaking, Writing, Listening and Reading) and Fluentt in Hindi (Speaking).
- Female candidates preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We inspire you to fulfil your dreams and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new limits. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
- Flexible working conditions,
- Attractive ways of combining work and family life.
- Feedback conversations and resulting training opportunities.
- Diverse development opportunities - national and international
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience.
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly motivated and successful team with an international company culture.
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and being part of a successful company that is growing strongly.
Become a part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please use our short online form to send us your application with your expected salary.
Send your Job Application CV on: [email protected] & [email protected]